Empathic communication workshop for NICU medical staff
The workshop is built around the development of communication skills for doctors, assistants and other health professionals working with parents of preterm babies.
Our goal is to support medical staff access to topical information in order to improve their relationship skills with preterm mothers and their families.
In this workshop we approach:
- Elements of language and thinking that block communication;
- Basic principles and steps for empathic communication;
- Assertiveness as a principle of communication;
- Managing difficult situations, conflicts, and bottlenecks when communicating with assertiveness;
- Role games and exercises for more effective communication (practical session).